Advertiser Content Guidelines
TapIt! strictly implements the following guidelines to guarantee an optimal experience for both advertisers and publishers. Please note that the listed guidelines are not comprehensive– our staff must approve each ad before it runs on the network and TapIt! reserves the right to hold back approval for any reason. Even after an ad is approved we reserve the right to eliminate it at any time. Since the ads will be delivered to mobile phones, ads must redirect to mobile-optimized sites to ensure the best campaign performance and an optimal user experience.
Prohibited Content (either in Ad or destination URL):
- Ads that lead to a malformed landing page or grossly unappealing landing page.
- Alcohol / Tobacco / Drugs
- Anti or Hateful Speech
- Permissible in the following countries only: UK ,CA ,ES ,AU ,DE ,FR ,IT, JP
- Misleading or Deceptive Products/Services
- Nudity (full, partial or implied)
- Sexual Content
- Prostitution (direct solicitation or implied)
- Violence to humans or animals
- Ads that result in an automatic download including jar/jad files.