Integrate using our SDK and Google Admob / DoubleClick Adapters!
Android and iOS SDKs are fully compatible for use within the AdMob Ad Network Mediation!
The AdMob Mediation lets developers maximize revenue streams for iOS and Android app inventory, enabling you to connect with a variety of ad networks with one simple integration. Developers can allocate and control inventory to TapIt! through Admob’s realtime dashboard.
Developers can optimize ad networks that are performing best to boost fill rates and maximize revenues. You may choose which ad networks to be included in your SDK and can change networks seamlessly without requiring your users to update your app. You can also creating custom ads and conduct cross-promotion campaigns.
6 Easy Integration Steps
- Before you get started, you need to be registered as a Developer/Publisher with both TapIt! and Admob
- Your account must have one or more Apps and App Ad Units approved within TapIt!.
- You will have to download both the TapIt! and Admob SDKs.
- Login to the Admob interface. Under the ‘Sites and Apps’ section, click ‘Ad Network Mediation’ and follow the instructions to enable TapIt!.
- Choose TapIt! as your selected ad network in the drop down menu, and enter your TapIt! “Zone ID” when prompted by the interface.
- This will provide you an “Admob mediation ID”, which needs to be inserted into your iOS or Android App as stated in the Admob SDK instructions.
Download our SDKs
Developers: Making money with TapIt! is easy. Just plant our SDK and watch your revenue grow.
We Support Our Developers!
For more help or technical support, please visit our iOS and Android developer help section for detailed instructions. For further technical support issues, please contact us or submit a support ticket at support.tapit.com. You can also try getting in touch with us through Facebook by visiting our page at www.facebook.com/tapit.pubdev